Maryland Climate Coalition Supporters Include:
Abeona Solutions, LLC
Citizens’ Climate Lobby Howard County
The Coalition is made up of local, state, regional, and national non-governmental organizations committed to seeking improved Maryland climate policy and protection. We encourage your organization or business to become a Coalition supporter.
As a campaign supporter, your organization commits to participating in specific Coalition-driven campaigns that advance climate and clean energy policies in Maryland. Depending on the goals of the campaigns, the organization will participate in at least two campaign activities per year, such as sign on letters, sending emails to legislators, or attending rallies.
As a supporter of the Coalition, some of the benefits included are:
- Be recognized as a supporter on the Coalition website.
- Get invitations to the Coalition’s meetings, forums, trainings, workshops, and special events.
- Network and build relationships with like-minded organizations and individuals in our community.
- Receive updates, newsletters, and announcements about the Coalition and our members.
- Gain access to Coalition staff and coalition members for program and policy expertise to advance shared goals.
Interested in becoming a supporter? Sign up here.